Duck Creek is the center of many attractions, from close by national parks to local four-wheeling, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, boating, horseback riding. It is located about 42 miles from both Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Parks. The scenic drives in both parks can be completed in a day and offer spectacular sights and photo opportunities. From Duck Creek it's just 16 miles to Cedar Breaks National Monument, and only 2.5 hours to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. From nearby Glendale you can access the Johnson Canyon/Skutumpah Road to Lick Wash, Willis Creek, and Bull Valley Gorge. You can easily spend several days around Duck Creek and never run sort of entertainment and activities.
- Beautiful Aspen Mirror Lake - Walking Distance from Duck Creek Village
- Navajo Lake - Just 4.2 Miles from Duck Creek Village
- Duck Creek Pond - Minutes from Duck Creek Village
- Panguitch Lake - 30 Minutes from Duck Creek Village
- Duck Creek - Fly Fishing Paradise
- Sevier Fall ~ Great place to fish!
- Tropic Reservoir ~ Just 40 minutes away!